Articles, blog posts, etc.
- Change Better: Improve Organizational Outcomes with Resiliency Training. https://www.tracomcorp.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/Resilience-SupportOrgChange_r3_2018.pdf
- Building Resilience. M. E.P. Seligman. HBR April 2011.
- Effect of a Purpose in Life on Risk of Incident Alzheimer Disease & Mild Cognitive Impairment in Community-Dwelling Older Persons www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2897172 .
- How Resilience Works. D. Coutu. HBR May 2002.
- Five Secrets to Managing Your Time, Backed by Research. Eric Barker. TIME Dec 2015.
- 7 Ways Meditation Can Actually Change The Brain http://www.forbes.com/sites/alicegwalton/2015/02/09/7-ways-meditation-can-actually-change-the-brain/
- Meditation 101. Fitness Goat. https://fitnessgoat.com/wellness/meditation-101
- Stress Effects on the Body-American Psychology Association http://www.apa.org/helpcenter/stress-body.aspx.
- Manage Your Energy, not Your Time. T.Schwarz & C.McCarthy. HBR Oct 2007
- Purpose in LIfe & Spirituality:The Neurobiology of Resilience http://www.drsharma.ca/purpose-in-life-and-spirituality-the-neurobiology-of-resilience-part-4 .
- Calm (www.Calm.com) Guided meditations or visual/audio for self meditation
- Fit Radio (www.fitradio.com) Free playlists for working out
- Lose It! (www.loseit.com) Weight loss app with good flexibility on food entry, nutrition breakdown
- My Food Diary (myfooddiary.com) Food journal/weight loss app
- Sleep Cycle Alarm Clock https://www.sleepcycle.com/ Tracks sleep time, quality, trends.
- Headspace Mindfulness & Meditation app: https://www.headspace.com
- Essentialism-The Disciplined Pursuit of Less. Greg McKeown
- Mindset-The New Psychology of Success. Carol Dweck, PhD
- Navigating Integrity. Al Watts
- Spark-The Revolutionary New Science of Exercise & the Brain. John Ratey MD
- The Resiliency Revolution. Jenny C. Evans
- The Balance Within-The Science Connecting Health & Emotions. Esther Sternberg, MD
- SQ21-The 21 Skills of Spiritual Intelligence. Cindy Wigglesworth
- Emotions, the Brain and the Body-Dr. Esther Sternberg, MD https://goo.gl/IkjAee
- Essentialism: The Disciplined Pursuit of Less -Greg McKeown https://goo.gl/31GPve
- Meditation 101: A Beginner’s Guide (3 min)-Vimeo post https://goo.gl/AKS30O
- How to Make Stress Your Friend. Kelly McGonigal TED. https://goo.gl/t8bLrB
- Mindfulness and Neural Integration: Daniel Siegel, MD at TEDxStudioCityED https://goo.gl/A4KMDT
- Resilience Animation -Lyn Brooks https://goo.gl/F8ALt4
- Your Body Language Shapes Who You Are Amy Cuddy TED https://goo.gl/TNKpl
White paper by our coaches
Self Care Resilience Put the Oxygen Mask on Yourself First May 2016, by Lisa Bobyak & Nancy Maxfield-Wilson